Residence 612 - The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Grand Cayman
Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands
This private residence, located the 6th floor, offers an immense terrace with expansive ocean views of the renowned Seven Mile Beach. Inspiring an exceptional lifestyle, this is one of the grandest residences at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Grand Cayman. This awe-inspiring home is mindfully private and spectacularly finished.
This one-of-a-kind property is thoughtfully designed for the most discerning family. Each finish is intricately crafted, offering its owners world-class interior design.
With unfettered access to all of the amenities and privileges you've come to expect from a Ritz-Carlton resort community, this ultra-luxury residence offers incomparable lifestyle and coveted gathering place, where friends and families can share a lifetime of memories.
Property Features & Amenities
• Five restaurants including Blue by Eric Ripert, Andiamo, Seven, Taikun and Bar Jack
• La Prairie spa, La Prairie product retailer and retail gift shop
• Fitness center, complete with a full array of fitness machines and equipment
• Two outdoor pools and an oceanfront Jacuzzi
• Starfish Cay, a new waterpark attraction for children and families
• Exciting Red-Sail watersports program
• Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment eco-adventure program and retail shop
• The Courts by Bollettieri tennis center in partnership with IMG Academy and retail shop
• The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman, a nine-hole golf course and retail shop
• Basketball court with adjustable hoops
• Dedicated concierge
• An executive business center with high speed internet-access, color copies, fax and administrative services
• Retail shops include: La Boutique, Cupboard, and Harbour shop all featuring island fashion, logo apparel, a wide array of gift items and sundries.
• The Gallery, exhibiting and selling the work of Cayman's local artists
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Media Room/Home Theatre
- Tennis Court
- Ritz-Carlton Residence