700 Seven South - The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Grand Cayman
Seven Mile Beach, Cayman Islands
Perched on the top floor of The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Grand Cayman, 700 Seven South is an exclusive, extraordinary, and awe-inspiring private residence offering expansive panoramic views of the renowned Seven Mile beach.
Artfully crafted with extraordinary finishes and world class interior design, this one-of-a-kind penthouse is for the most discerning family. With access to all of the amenities and privileges you've come to expect from a Ritz-Carlton resort community, this ultra-luxury penthouse offers an incomparable lifestyle and coveted gathering places where friends and families can share a lifetime of memories.
Property Features & Amenities
• Five restaurants including Blue by Eric Ripert, Andiamo, Seven, Taikun and Bar Jack
• La Prairie Spa, La Prairie product retailer and retail gift shop
• Fitness center, complete with a full array of fitness machines and equipment
• Two outdoor pools and an oceanfront Jacuzzi
• Starfish Cay, a new waterpark attraction for children and families
• Exciting Red-Sail watersports program
• Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment eco-adventure program and retail shop
• The Courts by Bollettieri tennis center in partnership with IMG Academy and retail shop
• The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman, a nine-hole golf course and retail shop
• Basketball court with adjustable hoops
• Dedicated concierge
• An executive business center with high speed internet-access, color copies, fax and administrative services
• Retail shops include: La Boutique, Cupboard, and Harbour shop all featuring island fashion, logo apparel, a wide array of gift items and sundries.
• The Gallery, exhibiting and selling the work of Cayman's local artists. A Christie's International Real Estate Signature Program property.
- Hardwood Flooring
- Fitness Center
- New Construction
- Basketball Court(s)
- Golf Course
- Restaurant/Snack Bar
- Home Theater
- Ritz-Carlton Residence